Link: Best Martial Art Quotes
Well, I’m not a martial arts lover, but I like most of the quotes presented here, as well as the follow up comments from the reader. Some of the quotes I like are:
- He who is taught by himself has a fool for a master.
~ Ben Johnson
- Seek not to follow in the footsteps of men of old; seek what they sought.
~ Matsu Basho
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
- Pain is weakness leaving your body.
- A Black Belt is a white belt that never gave up.
~ Sa bam Nim Justin Taylor
- He who fights with fear fights to lose, he who fights with courage fights to triumpth.
- You learn nothing about someone by the way they win the fight, you learn everything about the way they lose and keep coming back.
~ Ben Jonson