This article was catching my attention while I browsed through Pinterest, which is another interesting thing since I don’t usually open my Pinterest account. Some of the great quotes in this article are:
- The devil’s in the details. So my Nan tells me.
- If one font is used as a sub-heading, don’t switch to another font for a sub-heading elsewhere. Keep a font’s purpose clear.
- Successful pairing relies on concord, or contrast, but not conflict.
- One way of achieving concordance between fonts is to pair two from the same family.
- A proportionately large x-height helps with readability.