I accidentally found this website while re-searching for Chinese Language Pack 32 bit. I’ve encountered this issue before, but I don’t know how to fix it because I don’t know what to search on Google, like “how to read alien language” ? But this website clearly explain step by step and all the issue that goes with it, like whether you really need a hard fix or not. Way to go, Pinyin Joe!
I am now in the fever of accessing everything on my smartphone, even lecture notes. Yes, I am taking notes of lecture using Microsoft Word, and I want to transfer it to my smartphone. But there are many restriction here on the campus’ computer, so I can’t install required program and drivers so that the computer can access my phone card. And I wasn’t even bring my card reader either. So I was thinking of using Dropbox as a medium, as I have installed Dropbox in my smartphone. But then again, to use Dropbox, I also need to install Dropbox, which still imposed with security restriction. So I’m doing a little Googling, and find this awesome article that discussing 5 ways to send files to Dropbox without using Dropbox, aka web solution. Now I’m sharing this with you guys, and also to reminds me where I can visit this awesome article. Right now, the lecturer is on recess, so I’m quickly composing and publishing this article. Quick!
In summary, 5 ways to send files to Dropbox without Dropbox is:
- FileStork – download files directly from Internet to your Dropbox account.
- Send to Dropbox – using email service to send files to your Dropbox.
- DROPitTOme – creates personalized URL which you can upload directly to your Dropbox from your computer browser.
- URL Droplet – download files directly from Internet to your Dropbox account.
- sideCLOUDload – using your computer browser or email service to send files to your Dropbox.
On the other hand, after I write all of these, I remember that I can email myself the lecture notes. How slow of me. 😐 I will still use the Dropbox solution, anyway. XD